Monday, October 13, 2008

my Hari Raya

Assalamualaikum everyone…. First of all I would like to wish SELAMAT HARI RAYAADILFITRIMAAF ZAHIR BATIN. How you’re EID Mubarak? For EID Mubarak this year, I and my family were celebrated at my father village because this year is our turn to celebrated HariRaya at my grandmother and grandmother house. By accident, all of my aunties and uncles also celebrated at here. Four days before EID Mubarak, all of my family had arrived to make some preparation for Hari Raya like change new curtain, cleaning around and in the house, make a ‘ KuihRaya’ and so on.

My grandmother house became noisy but in happiness because all of family meet especially children. My family is biggest family because my grandmother has 12 children, 11 daughters-in-law and 30 grandchild include me, so noisy… two days before Hari Raya we organize ‘Majlis Berbuka Puasa’ and ‘Majlis Tahlil’. After that we were going to ‘Solat Terawih’ together. One day before Hari Raya, I cook some cake and biscuits with my cousin, my unties make a ‘Nasi Himpit’, ‘Soto’, ‘Rendang’, and so on. My uncles make a ‘Lemang’, Satay, and ‘dodol’.

In the morning of Hari Raya, before going to ‘Solat Sunat Hari Raya’, we breakfast together and mutually forgiveness each other. After complete ‘Solat Sunat Hari Raya’, I and my family not going anywhere because we organize open house on that day. Many guests come to ‘beraya’.

I and all of my family co-operate to ‘Beraya’ on the second day of Hari Raya. We were going out from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. we were going to neighbors’ house first, then to my grandmother and grandfather siblings and so on. I’m feeling so happy although I’m tired. I still get ‘duit raya’ for this raya.

No comments: