Tuesday, July 22, 2008

welcome

assalamualaikum........ welcome to my blog, my name is yuhaniz asmar binti che deraman, i came from melor kota bharu kelantan. i'm 19 years old. for this i like to share with you my interesting goods in my life. i'm very like to collect mickey's goods. since i standard 4 until now i like to buy all of mickey's things. now i have many collection from mickey's collection such as mug, school bag, pencil box, pillow, mouse for my laptop, a lot of keychain and many more. i don't know why i'm very like to collect mickey's things, but for me when i look mickey's face, it's so cute for me..... my mum also support my hobbies, but my mum always says that my hobby like children. that's all for me today's.... i hope you like what i share to you. bye bye.....

1 comment:

Syaz said...

It's so nice of you to create a new blog..